martes, 1 de febrero de 2011

Salsa

I went to my first salsa dance class last night!  There is a very popular discoteca right on the rambla in Alicante that offeres free, yes FREE, dance classes monday nights and I just found out about them!  Not only do they have a dance instructor, but you get free sangria as well.  Apparently a few girls from my study abroad program have been doing them since we got there.  Thanks for not telling me, ladies... I only stayed for an hour last night because it got progressively harder and I found myself tripping over my feet, and others, by the time we started up again after the second pause.  I feel like I was a little bit of a spectacle for the class because other than the instructor I was pretty much the only guy with around 30 girls.  I seem to be finding myself in groups of this ratio pretty often here in Spain.  Im not complaining!!!  I'm looking forward to next week, though!  Now I just have to find a place to take flamenco.

1 comentario: