lunes, 27 de diciembre de 2010

Getting to Paris

I knew it wasn't going to be easy, but I thought it would at least start out a little better. After getting to the GR airport two hours early with the fam and Gram, and attempting to fix possibly the worst itinerary ever, we found out that the 45min flight from GR to Chicago was by delayed two hours. Right now I'm sitting at the gate killing time (after two rousing games of up and down with the family before passing through security) experimenting with my new blog- which I created on my phone (please excuse typos). When I finally get to chicago, I will attempt yet again to fix the worst itinerary in the history of modern flight before retiring to my hotel room in the ohare's Hilton. More travel updates to come.

Oh, forgot to mention the baptist engagement. While waiting to pass through security my entire fam and I creepily watched a dude wait at the end of the jetway with a bouquet of white roses. After at least an hour of pacing and nervous twitching his girlfriend arrived from Cali and the airport errupted in applause upon the presentation of the roses. Mom found the parents of the kid in the crowd and pryed out the story. Law students at some Christian school in Cali. He is proposing to her tonight. (Good luck airport dude!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario