martes, 28 de diciembre de 2010

One more flight

After ordering room service (special thanks to the travel agent), I went to bed around midnight chicago time only to be woken up rudely by my three alarms at 3:30am.  A quick shower and check out later and I was on line to check my bags for the final two legs of their journey.  The time- 3:50am.  My place in line-6th.  Time from place in line to ticket counter- one hour and twenty minutes.  Really US Airways?  That's pathetic... Luckily for me, my 6am flight was delayed and I made it easily onto the flight and to Philly (where I now sit).  I just got off of a skype phone call with Anthony and we finalized our plans for meeting up at CDG.  I know this post is pretty boring, but I can promise you that I am more bored writing it than you are reading it.  T-minus six hours and thirty minutes until take off!
p.s. I'm glad I'm not flying domestically!  Some destinations are delayed DAYS!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario